CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

work

So much work work work...all day long! Man it is nice to be home. Useually I work from 9:00 to about 7. I worked today *:30 to 5. It is so nice to get home before 8 at night...I get to cook dinner for my husband and enjoy an evening of relaxing and watching tv. The girls at work and I are doing this 3 day cardiac diet and the rest of the week you can eat what you like without over eating. Right now I am kinda starving on the verge of a headache but otherwise I think it is working out pretty well!!!! We are all on our second day and I think I have lost about 2lbs. Yeah!!!! Lon however is not very excited about the diet because he doesn't really like anything on it, which is interesting to say the least when trying to get him to eat the same things... We are still working on him, we will see how it goes!!!

0 comments: