Thank God tommorrow is Wednesday...already this week is half way gone and I am glad I am ready for the weekend. I am so tired of busting my ass every single day, in and out and being treated and spoken to like I am a complete idiot and if something goes wrong it is my fault (of course it isn't, i have no control over most of those things, but of course i caused the machine to break or didn't do the test right) ... I need to grow some balls and stand up for myself...Here's to the Medical field!!!
On to Better things, This past weekend was really cool...Lon and I went to a driving range and he has started to teach me how to play golf which is so much fun...
I can't wait until we make it to an actual course and play a full round!!!
We then went to the movies and watched "he's just not that into you"! I wouldn't suggest spending $10 per person to see it in a theatre and just rent it when it comes out on DVD...
It was okay but not as great as I expected due to the cast that was in the movie!
Okay...well that is about it!
Isn't She Lovely.....
17 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment