CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday, Sunday...bah, bah, bah bah bah!


I have just got to say, Sundays are the best days of the week! We get to congragate as a group of people to praise God! And, the best part, you find the best friends you could ever meet.
I must say God is Great, All the Time!!!

These past few months have been such a blessing because we have God in our lives and he has introduced some really great people and it is just amazing how much we have in commen with these couples. It has been forever, or maybe even never, that the both of us got along with a couple. It was always one or the other! I have been longing even desperete for friends with the same common interests as both of us. I don't know if this makes since, but I just think it is human nature to seek those who are like you and it makes it so much better when those people are not just like you, they could be your twins.

On another note, Thank God for the Rain!!! I know it is a lot but we need it and chances are at some point it will stop and it might stop for longer htna we need it too! So lets be happy, Lets dare I say, Sing in the Rain!!!

Our God is an Awesome God He Reigns from the Heavens above, with wisdom, power and love, Our God is an Awesome God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: