Weather is weird here in Ga, I don't know about everywhere else...Saturday was like 75 and today the high was 50 something with a wind chill of 35. Anyway I like the cooler weather but it brings around colds and in my business, we get all the sick people!
I added a new friend to my list...my coworker China is pregnant and created a blog for baby Layah who is still in the womb she is such a sweet beautiful baby...I can't wait to hold her.
Lon and I went to play golf on Saturday, i shot a remarkable 87 on a par 70course!!!! Not to shabby!
We are going to Augusta this weekend but wont make it to the Masters but we will be visiting with family which will be very nice.
anyway, Have a great week!
Catherine
Isn't She Lovely.....
17 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment