We all take life forgranted... Me I take my work forgranted, even though I come home every day exhausted, instead of complaining I should be thanking God...
Especially, when I hear the struggles one of my closest friends have been going through lately... We are all given situations and problems to build our strength, it just depends how we handle it ... Today, Even though I have a Headache and there are Tornados lumming over Georgia and Alabama, potientaly having the ability to harm my nearest and dearest family and friends...I will praise God for the blessings he has bestowed on me and all of those I know... Because we are built with a strength like non-other when we believe in God and Give thanks for what he has or has not done for us!!! God Bless all of you! All our Love, Lon and Cat
Isn't She Lovely.....
17 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment